Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spring Awakening

Welcome to the new and improved The Daily Bite! Previously known as Food 4 Thought, this new blog will focus more closely on eating, dining, and cooking in New York City: where to find the best bagel (Murray's) or the best slice (Bleecker Street); the latest foodie events and trends; and of course, simple, tasty recipes for when your wallet just can't keep up with the New York Diet.

After recently feasting over Dean & Deluca pesto pasta salad and mac-n-cheese, I said to my friends, "Why can't I just be a professional eater?" We all laughed, but seriously, why not? I'm still working on the how-to-get-paid-to-eat part, but this blog is a start!

I hope you all enjoy my eating and epicurean adventures as I take a big bite (or several) out of the Big Apple! Welcome to The Daily Bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment